Saturday, August 10, 2013

The New Favourite

I made myself a new green smoothie yesterday for dinner and it's easily now my favourite that I've tried so far.

It tasted like Jamaica to me, which is helpful since my upcoming trip to Jamaica is what really motivated me to hop on this green smoothie wagon in the first place.

This will be one that I keep coming back to again and again.  It was so yummy.

Tropical Green
2c spinach
1/4 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
1 banana
1/2 avocado
1 1/2c of mango chunks

Blend the spinach with about 2 c of water then add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high for about 20 seconds.

On another note, I have found that sticking to the green smoothies has made me more paranoid about my teeth.  While we're eating healthy foods, I'm worried that the amount of citrus or sugar from fruit could cause damage so I'm brushing way more often than I did before starting.




No comments:

Post a Comment