Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Two weeks

Today is the start of week three.

I am down another 5.6lbs for a two week total of 16.2lbs.  While in reality I know this is a really good result for two weeks, I was hoping for a little more this week.  That's half my problem.  I get amazing results the first week and want to see that kind of number every single week and feel like I could have done more if I don't.

I need to start training my brain to accept a loss as a loss and acknowledge that it's a positive thing.  I won't see 10lb losses every week.  It's just not realistic.  My goal for the next week is another 5lbs loss and to drink at least two litres of water a day in addition to my green smoothies.

Back to work today.  Now the organization will come into play.

1 comment:

  1. A loss is a loss indeed! Hang in there, you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete